FREE UK Delivery on orders over £20.

The Writing Desk Reference Section: Repair tips

Can I buy a spare nib for my Yard-O-Led fountain pen?

In some cases, yes.

We have replacement front end assemblies for the Viceroy Standard and Viceroy Grand and these are also compatible with the respective (discontinued) Retro and Astoria models. Please contact us for details.

We do not have spare nibs or front end assemblies for the Viceroy Pocket models. These assemblies include the hallmark so it is not possible to provide direct replacements. If your nib requires repair or replacement please contact us for details.


Show more questions in this category